Solomon's Court Rules & Rates
- You may only use push pins or easy release pull tabs to hang banners, signs, and/or other decorations to the walls. You may not use nails, tacks, staples, pins, or other kinds of tape.
- There will be a $35 fee assessed for any returned check.
- Smoking make take place in the parking lot or alley way only, NOT in the building, at entrances, or sidewalks.
- No alcohol is allowed in the building or its grounds. THE FREEDOM CENTER IS A SMOKE FREE/ALCOHOL FREE CAMPUS.
- Rental Deposit is due within three(3) days of reservation. Reservation will be cancelled after three days.
Clean Up-Your Responsibility:
- Clear and wipe down tables, and clear floors of all decorations, food, trash, papers, and debris, then sweep.
- Put all trash in bags/receptacles provided, and take them to the dumpster.
- Pick up and properly dispose of any and all trash left outside
- by the attendees of your event.
Clean Up-Our Responsibility:
- Clean all windows & bathrooms
Rates & Fees:
Main Dining Room Rental
- Sunday-Thursday - First 5 hours = $145 ($25/hr. for each additional hour)
- Friday-Saturday - First 5 hours = $285 ($25/hr. for each additional hour)
- A $100 refundable deposit is required within 3 days of reservation. Reservation will be canceled without this deposit. Deposit is returned to you by mail within 7 days after the event date as long as after event if rental agreement is followed.
Meeting Rates: (This is for 2 hours or less meetings. This does not include any other events.)
- 2 Hour Rental = $25 ($25/hr. for each additional hour)
- No Deposit Required.
- Rental must be paid in full before meeting date.
- Use of Kitchen = $25 (Refrigerators, Ovens, Stove, Steam Table, Sinks ONLY. Dishwasher, Fryers, and Broiler not available.)
- Use of Place Settings = $1.50/each. (Includes: plate, fork, knife, spoon, cup/mug, desert plate, salad bowl) (NOTE: we do have a large pull down screen attached to the south wall. There is no charge to use this, however we do not have a projector or computer available.)
- We do offer fundraisers for your non-profit organization. We have done many different fish fry's and meals for several local organizations. Please contact us for more information.
Schedule Your Event Here
Pay Your Deposit and Rental Fees Here (Be sure to choose "Solomon's Court/Freedom Center" in the drop down box)